Experience a remarkable stay at Pangolin Studio, nestled in the breathtaking mountain bushveld of Limpopo
Graceland Eco Retreat is farm style accommodation where all the shaded pergolas, terraces and decks have breath-taking views of different parts of the Kudu River Valley and the Schnellskop Mountain. Your hosts Anders and Douglas with their Ginger cats and Cocker Spaniels will ensure that your stay at Graceland Eco Retreat will be a memorable, relaxing and exciting experience. The retreat has a variety of accommodations.
2 Queen beds/bathroom/kitchen/dining area/private veranda/ fire pit/coffee & tea facilities/Wi-Fi/hiking trails
Breakfast Served between 7h30 and 9h00.
Breakfast is a farmer’s table with coffee/tea, juice, cheese, boiled egg, breads, greens, homemade jams, pickles, condiments, and a yogurt parfait followed by a cooked dish. Packed breakfasts and lunches can be arranged for guests that are going out for the day or have a long trip to their next destination.
Dinner Served between 18h30 and 20h30.
Dinner is a 5-course experience with influences from all over the world. Menus are designed with fresh produce in season and as much attention is given to plating as there is to flavours. The breadboard service is served on the terrace if the weather allows and followed by dinner in the candlelit restaurant.
We are fully licensed and offer a small variety of wines, beers and spirits. No outside drinks are allowed in the restaurant.
Terms & Conditions
Rates are per night on a self-catering basis. Breakfast and dinner can be arranged but must be ordered 2 days in advance due to distances to the nearest shopping facilities.
All menus are personally designed. Contact us for more information.
The above tariffs and conditions are offered in good faith. We reserve the right to re-negotiate any of the aforementioned terms, tariffs or conditions at any time.
- Please note that the retreat has a strict no under 16-year-old policy and does not allow any pets.
- No loud noise, music, or parties are allowed as we appreciate the sounds of the bush.
- No smoking is allowed in the accommodations.
- 100% deposit to confirm booking.
- STO: 15% on rack rates (accommodation only).
- All prices include 15% VAT.
- Unfortunately, we do not accommodate children under 16 or infants.
- No pets are allowed to ensure their safety and that of the wildlife.
- If cancelled 60 days before arrival, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be refunded.
- If cancelled within 30 days before arrival, 50% of the total price of the reservation will be refunded.
- If cancelled within 15 days before arrival, 20% of the total price of the reservation will be refunded.
- If cancelled later or in the case of a no-show, the total price of the reservation will be charged.
Graceland Eco Retreat
Graceland Eco Retreat
Graceland Eco Retreat is situated roughly 50km North-East of Polokwane on 85 Hectares spanning the Kudu River Valley. The area is ideal for hiking and birding enthusiasts as it is famous for its unique birdlife, where mountain bushveld with its granite formations and boulders is home to such birds as the Verreaux, Crowned and Long-Crested Eagle, Lanner Falcon, Alpine, Purple Crested Turaco, African Black Swift as well as the famous African Fish Eagle.
Graceland Eco Retreat offers an opportunity to view a variety of game including our Giraffes named Elvis, Priscilla, Lisa Marie and their children born on the farm named Memphis, Tennessee and little Nashville. There are also Kudu, Impala, Klipspringer, Mountain Reedbuck, Bushbuck and more that you may catch a glimpse of whilst hiking, enjoying your morning coffee or sundowners on one of our terraces, pergolas or at the splash pool with a view of the valley.
Graceland Eco Retreat is totally off the grid and uses solar power for all lights and geysers without compromising on creature comforts. Solar powered USB stations are available to charge cell phones and tablets.
Although we offer a 24 hour WIFI connection the cell phone connection quality fluctuates, something we aim to enjoy along with no television.
Your hosts Anders and Douglas with their Ginger cats and Cocker Spaniels will ensure that your stay at Graceland Eco Retreat will be a memorable, relaxing and exciting experience.
Make it a Reality
Fr. R2 100
- No items in Wanderlust
Travel agents use your wanderlust list as an inspiration to tailor-make your ideal holiday.